Monday 11 October 2010

Revenge


Revenge is sweet, revenge is a dish best served cold – perhaps it’s a custard tart? Wouldn’t that be the best revenge!  Revenge is mine sayeth the lord, but somehow I can’t see him stuffing prawns into Gillian’s curtain rods. 

Don’t get mad get even. Even what? Even madder? Even sharper claws? I always thought that sentence was unfinished.

Is it wrong ot want revenge? Because I do. I want to do damage. The fact that I know I won't doesn't make me feel civilised or well-adjusted, it just makes me loathe myself, makes me feel weak. I wish I had a lightsabre.




I'd chop both his hands off.

2 comments:

  1. Dating someone waaay hotter than her would be the best revenge. It's a win/win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in retrospect you're right Zac. The best revenge is, as they say, to life a good life, especially if you're living it with someonetasty.

    ReplyDelete