Sunday 21 November 2010

Nothing to say

sometimes I sit here in front of this blog and I feel like I really want to write something but I can't think of anything to say. everything i think of sounds so boring.

I wanted to post a clip of the song Nothing Ever Happens on Mars from the film Waiting for Guffman, bu the tight arses in Guffmanland won't let me embed it.  Here's the link if you want to look at it. It's hilarious.

Nothing ever happens in Brunswick either. Does thsi blogging help or does it just fuel the drama in my head? Sometimes I feel so good and then: kablooey I'm right back in miserytown again. I wonder if there's a connection between the words miser and misery.  They're both concerned with hanging on to stuff yuo ought to be sharing or at least talking about with others. Maybe I'm being miserly wth my misery, which after all, as teh saying goes, loves company. Should I be sharing this crap. Am I sharing it here on this blog, which no one ever reads? or does teh fact that I know no one ever reads it negate any possible benefit I might derive from having shared it. MAybe I should actually talk to someone. I could talk to Dan, but he'sso caught up in IVF land and with this sitcom, pus he's a fuckenlawyer for chrissakes - do I want to talk to a lawyer about how I feel? Maybe I should just go to bed? It is 5 am and last night's shift was a killer. We were a staff memebr down and being manager that menat I didn't get a break. 8 hours straight of full on punters. PLus I'm seeing double. Not sure if that's fatige or vodka.

Then there are soem things I want to write about in here that I just don't, because I'm afraid that someone will actualy read them.So I guess that means I'm not sharing my feelings and what not after all, not all of them any way, and probably not theo nesthat mater. Wow, that last phrase 'theo nestat mater' sounds like a Latin Motto. Should be on a crest. I wonder if it means something. I wonder if I coud have a motto on this blog. Signing off now to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment